Student Financial Services
- Applying for Aid
- Funding Sources
- Tuition & Fees
- Repaying My Perkins Loan
- Receiving Your Aid
- Paying Your Bill
- Forms & Documents
- Other Information
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- En Español
Important Scholarship Information for
Entering UCM Fall 2014
UCM Red & Black Scholarships, Non-Resident Scholar Awards and Second Generation Grants are awarded to qualifying incoming freshmen who are admitted to UCM by the December 1, 2013 priority consideration deadline as regularly-admitted freshmen. These scholarships are limited in number. If scholarship funds are still available to award after December 1, 2013, qualifying students will be awarded on a first-come basis (based on date admitted to UCM) until the scholarship funds are depleted. Recipients will be notified by mail at their home address.
- Scholarship awards are contingent upon receipt of official ACT or SAT scores and the receipt of your official high school transcript by the UCM Office of Admissions. February 2014 is the last national ACT test score accepted by UCM for scholarship consideration. January 2014 is the last national SAT test score accepted by UCM for scholarship consideration. Cumulative high school grade-point average is based on the 6th or 7th semester high school transcript, whichever is higher.
- To be considered for the Missouri Boys State/Girls State Scholarship, you must have successfully completed the June 2013 session of either Missouri Boys State or Missouri Girls State, be regularly-admitted to UCM, and submit the online scholarship application by April 1, 2014.
- To apply for UCM Foundation Scholarships made possible by the generosity of friends of UCM, go to http://www.ucmo.edu/foundation/scholarships/ Most are due March 1, 2014.
- UCM freshmen scholarship eligibility criteria is available by clicking here .
- Please note: The Missouri A+ Schools Program is administered and funded by the Missouri Department of Higher Education to provide tuition assistance for qualifying students who attend a Missouri community college. Details are available from the Missouri Department of Higher Education, (800) 473-6757, option 4. The UCM scholarship program for freshmen students entering UCM Fall 2014 does not include a scholarship based on the student's participation in the Missouri A+ Schools Program.
Students who complete their high school graduation requirements in less than 8 semesters and begin attending UCM as full-time undergraduate students, may begin receiving most UCM freshman financial assistance their first semester of full-time enrollment at UCM. Students graduating from high school early will not receive additional semesters of eligibility beyond the maximum number of semesters established for each assistance program. To explore your particular circumstances, please email email@example.com or call 660-543-4541.
- Please note: UCM scholarships may be reduced or canceled in the event the University of Central Missouri Board of Governors determines a financial exigency exists or state appropriations are substantially reduced to such an extent that funding is not available - or - if the recipient fraudulently misrepresents any information or engages in serious misconduct warranting substantial disciplinary penalty.
- If you have questions or need clarification about any aspect of the UCM scholarship program, be sure to contact the UCM Office of Student Financial Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, in-person or by mail (1100 Ward Edwards Building) or by telephone (660-543-4541).
FAFSA Code: 002454