The Mule Nation alumni clubs are designed to engage, develop and assist in alumni activities and events in an assigned area. The clubs will allow alumni to promote closer fellowship and networks among each other. Also, the Mule Nation clubs will establish a more effective relationship between the university and alumni to further the image and reputation of UCM and its alumni. Demonstrating public pride in the university will be achieved through alumni clubs.
- Network with other UCM alumni
- Connect alumni to their alma mater
- Demonstrate Mule pride
- Develop community leaders
- Consistent communication with the university
- Mule Nation events
- Mentor programs
- Recruit prospective students
- Dinner for 12 Mules
- Dallas Ft Worth (DFW), Sept. 17, inside the Dallas Cowboys Locker Room. Check out the photos on Facebook, tag them and share with your friends. Join us Thursday, Jan. 30, 2014, at Uncle Buck's inside the Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine, Texas. This event is free! RSVP here.
- Kansas City, Oct. 1, at Boulevard Brewery, and what a crowd we had! Check out the photos on Facebook, tag and share them with your friends. The weather was cold but the party was fun. Check out the photos from our Tacky Sweater Party Dec. 13 at the POINT in KC.
Upcoming 2014 Club - St. Louis
- We're launching Mule Nation STL Tuesday, April 29, at St. Louis Bottleworks, maker of Schlafly Beer. Be in on our newest club from the start.
Let us know if you know if you are interested in an alumni club in your area. Suggest a location.