Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content
Classes cancelled, offices closed in Warrensburg and Lee's Summit. | More information »»
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Hours: 8 AM-12PM, 1PM-5PM
Summer: M-TH 7:30AM-12PM,1PM-4:30PM
• Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology. Licensed psychologist and certified group relations consultant.
• Enjoys working with students of all backgrounds on wide range of concerns. Offers counseling to help you learn to deepen understanding of yourself and others, build skills for coping with various challenges, and develop habits for positive mental health.
• Particular interest in relationships, cultural and diversity concerns, and group work. Experienced in working with stress, anxiety, depression, and trauma.
• Lived in Singapore, Washington state, Denmark, and New York City before making Missouri home
• Is grateful for family, friends, and special people in her life
• Appreciates the arts, academics, and athletics (Go Jennies and Mules!)
• Swims, reads, and practices tai chi