Heritage Society recognizes those donors who are honoring the University of Central Missouri in their final wishes. They have strong ties to the University of Central Missouri and want their legacy to continue. Heritage Society members have an everlasting impact on students who attend UCM. There are no levels in the Heritage Society. Membership belongs to people who have provided official documentation to the UCM Foundation of a planned gift including:
- provision in their will or revocable trust,
- life income gift (charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust),
- retirement plan beneficiary designation,
- life insurance policy beneficiary designation, or
- life estate gift (remainder interest in real property).
We can assist you with a customized proposal that looks at which planned gift best meets your philanthropic and financial goals. If you are planning to designate UCM in your will, our official bequest language is: "I, [name], of [city, state, ZIP], give, devise and bequeath to the University of Central Missouri Foundation, Federal Tax ID # 43-1181566, [written amount or percentage of the estate or description of property] for its unrestricted use and purpose."
Recognition is up to you whether you prefer publicity, invitations to events or wish to remain anonymous. To learn about planned giving opportunities, visit our planned giving website or contact Joy Mistele, senior major gifts officer of the UCM Foundation, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 660-543-8000.
|Recognition and Benefits||Member|
|Recognition in UCM publications||X|
|Listing on UCM campus||X|
|Opportunity to attend Heritage Society events||X|
|Heritage Society lapel pin||X|
|Communciation with Foundation insider||X|
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 to endow new scholarship
- $25 for Fund for Excellence
- $50 to department scholarship
- $25,000 for baseball scholarships
- $25,000 for scholarships
- $100,000 for wrestling
- $250 for Fund for Excellence