How to Make a Gift
There are a variety of ways that faculty and staff members may contribute to the university:
- Make a gift online through your VISA, MasterCard, Discovery or American Express credit card.
- Making a gift through electronic fund transfer (EFT) by downloading our form as a PDF file.
- Make a gift by cash or check by printing a pledge form, completing and sending it to the Office of Alumni Relations and Development.
- Make a gift through payroll deduction. Complete the pledge and payroll deduct forms, sign and return both to the Office of Alumni Relations and Development in Smiser Alumni Center, Elliott Union.
- Make a gift through securities, annuities, life insurance or through your estate. If you are interested in one of these options, contact the Office of Alumni Relations and Development at 660-543-8000.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 to endow new scholarship
- $25 for Fund for Excellence
- $50 to department scholarship
- $25,000 for baseball scholarships
- $25,000 for scholarships
- $100,000 for wrestling
- $250 for Fund for Excellence