Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

General Education
The Learning Commons

Free tutoring in more than 70 UCM courses.

Mentoring, Advocacy and Peer Support

Need one-on-one social or academic assistance?

Visit the Mentoring, Advocacy and Peer Support Office.

View the interactive map of UCM


Paperwork for New Students

We know the number of forms we ask you to fill out before coming to UCM may seem overwhelming. To help, here is a checklist of most of the paperwork first year students need to complete. These forms are sent at various time throughout the summer, so don't worry if there is one you have not seen yet. Follow the instructions below to access and download any of the forms.

Contact if you have questions. Completed documents can be returned to the appropriate contact person listed below.

Form Contact  

Confirm Your Attendance

Undergraduate Admissions
WDE 1400

This form reserves your spot in the freshmen class.
The Honors College Application

The Honors College
JCKL 1450

Interested in joining the Honors College? You must have a 25 or higher composite ACT score and a 3.5 high school GPA. Apply early in order to expedite your fall registration and enrollment. There is a $100 application fee charged to your student account if you are admitted to The Honors College.
Immunizations University Health Center
600 S. College Ave.
Warrensburg, MO 64093

The University Of Central Missouri Board Of Governors, per recommendation of The U. S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) and The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, requires all students present documentation showing immunity to Measles, Mumps, and Rubella and demonstrate a negative history for active tuberculosis. Submission of this information is required in order to continue enrollment at UCM.

Housing Agreement

University Housing
Ellis L23

Mailed to students as they are accepted with housing assignments-mailed in late June. Print out form found at and return to housing with a $100 deposit.
Meal Plan Agreement

University Housing
Ellis L23

Mailed to students with housing assignment in late June and posted at to print off in late June.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Student Financial Aid Services
WDE 1100

Need money to help pay for college? The first step to getting aid is to fill out the FAFSA.

FERPA Release Form

Office of Student Affairs
ADM 214

To permit access to, release, transfer or allow any other type of communication of personally identifiable information contained in education records to any party by any means; including oral, written or electronic communication.

First-Year Parent Newsletter Enrollment Management
WDE 1000
Parents, please sign-up for our free eNewsletter, an email designed to keep you up-to-date with the latest information regarding important dates and deadlines at UCM. 
Student ID Center UCM ID Center
Elliott Union, Suite 207A
Students have the option to combine their UCM OneCard with a US Bank checking account to turn your card into a Visa debit card. View the Application and bring the completed application to your summer orientation date if you are interested in upgrading your ID to this debit card.
How to Find a Part-Time Job Career Services
Elliott Union, Suite 302
Use the Central Career Network to find a part-time job.
Other Items to Submit
High School Transcript Office of Admissions
WDE 1400
Warrensburg, MO 64093

An official, transcript of your high school work must be sent directly from your school to the university. Your school must submit a final transcript verifying high school graduation before you begin classes at Central Missouri. Send high school transcripts to the Office of Admissions.

AP/IB/Dual Credits

Office of Assessment and Testing
ADM 102

These tests—the College Level Examination (PDF), the Advanced Placement (PDF) test, and the International Baccalaureate (PDF) test—can earn you college credit at UCM. The scores should be sent directly from the testing agency to the Office of Assessment and Testing.