Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

graduate studies graphic
scholarships graphic


Graduate Studies

Graduate students may enroll in courses by accessing UCM's MyCentral


Please check the Graduate Catalog and consult with your graduate advisor before enrolling. You will not be able to enroll in a course if you do not meet the prerequisites listed in the catalog.

A course instructor may give you permission to enroll in a course if your enrollment is blocked due to a prerequisite problem. Please ask the instructor to call or email Graduate Studies to indicate that you have permission to enroll.  Once the instructor has done that, you may call Graduate Studies to be enrolled in the course.


For Assistance with Enrollment

You may contact Graduate Studies at 660-543-4621 for assistance with enrollment, or visit our office in Ward Edwards 1800.