The Crossing - South at Holden
The Crossing features two- and four-bedroom apartments, a Starbucks, SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza, the University Store and a convenience store. Study and social spaces throughout the facility will include areas geared toward individual and group study, all overlooking Audrey J. Walton Stadium. Starting Dec. 1, students can apply to live at The Crossing during the 2015/2016 academic year on MyCentral!
Students who are eligible to live at The Crossing must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Have completed at least 60 UCM-accepted credit hours.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Have lived on campus for four semesters.
Two- and Four-Bedroom Apartment Accommodations:
- Furnished living and dining rooms
- Furnished bedrooms including one full-size bed, dresser, desk and chair
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- All utilities, plus cable and Internet paid (telephone is not included, but is optional through a local provider)
- Accessible apartments available
- On-site sand volleyball courts
- Two-bedroom apartment: $650/month per bedroom
- Four-bedroom apartment: $550/month per bedroom
- Four-bedroom, two-story apartment: $700/month per bedroom
Two-Bedroom Floor Plan - 709 square feet
Four-Bedroom Floor Plan - 1166 square feet
Four-Bedroom, Two-Story Floor Plan - 1384 square feet