Student Nursing Organization
Pre-nursing and nursing students are encouraged to participate in the Student Nursing Organization (SNO).
SNO is a student run organization with faculty advisors devoted to mentoring students in the university functions and community service.
Please feel free to view the Constitution of the UCM Student Nursing Organization.
Over the years, SNO has been involved with the following community and charitable events:
- American Cancer Society Relay-For-life (as a SNO team)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (walk hosted by SNO)
- Project Linus (blankets made for local children's hospitals)
- Trick-or-Treat So Others Can Eat (canned food drive for the Campus Cupboard)
- Something to Eat (bagged meal program)
- Adopt-A-Family (Christmas gift giving program)
- American Heart Association Heart Walk (as a SNO team)
- Mule Haul (helping new UCM students move into the residence halls)
Look for SNO on Facebook, UCM Student Nursing Organization!