Accept Your Awards
Your financial aid award offer is now available in the Student Portal. Follow these directions to access your award information, report additional outside resources, download Parent Plus Information forms, and accept/decline your federal student loan awards.
If your parents intend to applu for the Parent PLUS loan, they must first apply by completing a PLUS Request Process at www.studentloans.gov.
To log on to your account:
- Go to the MyCentral portal
• Log in
(First time users, see MyCentral Passwords for instructions for setting your Password).
- Go to the Student Services tab in the UCM Financial Aid box:
• Select Award
• Select Financial Aid Package for Award
• Select Aid Year
• Select Accept Awards offer
• Award Decision: Please make selection from Undecided/Accept/Decline. You may choose to accept less than the amount offered by entering the amount
in the box to the right.
Important Student Loan Information
- Complete Master Promissory Note (if accepting loan for the first time) online at http://studentloans.gov (requires FSA ID used to file the FAFSA). Please allow one week after accepting your award offer before attempting to access this web site.
- Complete Loan Entrance Counseling (if first-time direct loan borrower) online at http://studentloans.gov.
- If you have been awarded a Perkins Loan and have indicated that you intend to accept all or a portion of this loan you may print a Perkins Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) from SFS Forms and Documents. The completed MPN may be mailed or dropped of in our office.