For international students click here to make international tuition payments.
Payment methods and combinations thereof may be utilized to pay the charges on the student account. Options include:
- Pay in person with cash, check, money order, or debit cards to the Student Financial Services Office, Ward Edwards Bldg., Room 1100. Payments may be made daily (Monday-Friday) from 8:00-4:30. During the summer term, payments may be made 7:30-4:00. Payment by credit card check, counter or starter check is not accepted. Checks that do not have preprinted personal information on them will not be accepted. A drop box located outside our office door. Make checks payable to University of Central Missouri.
- Pay online with either an approved Master Card, Discover or American Express credit card. Please be aware that a 2.75% convenience fee will apply to credit card payments; the university does not share in this fee. Pay online using a debit card or electronic check at no additional fee. Authorized users can pay online here.
- Pay by mail to University of Central Missouri, Student Financial Services, Ward Edwards Building, 1100. Warrensburg, Missouri 64093.
- Pay with pending federal, state and other types of scholarship, grant, and loan assistance, provided all required application steps have been taken.
- Pay by providing written authorization from companies, federal and state agencies, and other non-university organizations to Student Financial Services, Ward Edwards Building, 1100, Attn: 3rd Party Billing.
Personal checks written to the University of Central Missouri will be electronically debited from the customer's checking account. Remittances returned by the bank as unpaid will be electronically submitted for repayment the maximum number of times allowed by law. In the event that the transaction is still returned unpaid, the customer agrees the student account will be charged a return check fee of $25 plus the original amount of the payment.