Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Union Bowiling Center

Union Bowling Center

Union Dining

Union Dining

Union Cinema

Union Cinema


What is the difference between
Central Cash and Dining Dollars?

OneCard Spending OptionsCentral Cash can be used in the Elliott Student Union dining locations Print Stop and Pack and Ship as well as at the University Store and all UCM dining halls. You can also use Central Cash for vending machines, residence hall laundry machines, library copy machines, and at the Student Health Center.

Dining Dollars are tax free at Westside Market, Ellis Dining Center, Chick-fil-A, Jazzman's, Taco Bell, Union Central Courte, Einstein Bros Bagels and Traditions at Pertle Springs. Dining Dollars and Central Cash roll over from semester to semester as long as you are enrolled at UCM.

Contact the OneCard Office:
Elliott Student Union 207A
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Visit U.S. Bank for all your banking needs:

Elliott Student Union 207B
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday

Back to the OneCard page